Imagine What You Can Do
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO based workstations are the ideal tools for artists, architects, engineers and are packed with features designed for the most demanding professional workloads.
- Full spectrum compute performance
- AMD PRO technologies
- Unrivaled memory bandwidth1
- PCIe® 4.0 support for advanced GPUs and storage devices
Professional content creators can now leverage the fastest multi-threaded performance6, most versatile workstation processor ever created, with unmatched core counts2 for multi-threaded workloads that rival competing dual socket solutions and high frequency single threaded performance for lightly threaded tasks. This unique, full spectrum compute capability enables reduced render times, more creative iterations, faster simulation solving, quick assembly rebuilds and smooth interactivity with 3D assets.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995 WX is based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads.6
Blazing Fast PCIe® 4.0
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors are the only professional workstation processor to support PCIe® 4.0, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.
- Accelerate workflows with advanced GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Support for 128 PCIe lanes
- Enables a variety of advanced configurations
AMD Secure Processor
The AMD Secure Processor is a powerful, integrated, dedicated security processor designed to establish a hardware root-of-trust to help secure the processing and storage of sensitive data and trusted applications.
AMD Memory Guard7
Help secure your entire system memory with AMD Ryzen PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
Advanced Support for Traditional Manageability
All Ryzen Threadripper PRO processors from AMD enable a robust manageability feature set for simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure so you can:
- Remotely update and repair networked devices
- Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
- Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band
Get in touch
Need more information about AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processors for your business?
Contact a performance specialist and find out what AMD can do for your organization.
1. Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Cinebench R20 nT benchmark test to compare the multi-thread performance of Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-14
2. Based on product specifications of the Ryzen™ Threadripper(TM) PRO 3995WX to Intel Xeon Platinum 8280. CPP-04
3. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe After Effects CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-43
4. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-45
5. CPP-32 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the V-Ray Benchmark 4.10.07 test to compare the multi-thread performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. 2X Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary.
6. The AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX has up to 64 cores compared to the highest core count Intel Xeon Scalable workstation processor, the 8280 at 28-cores. CPP-03
7. For general business laptops and desktops AMD Memory Guard, full system memory encryption, is included in AMD Ryzen PRO and Athlon PRO processors. PP-3
© 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.