ASUS Mini PC PN50
Small in size. Big on performance
- Engineered for performance : Powerful AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU and up to 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz memory for smooth everyday computing
- Stunning Visuals : Quad 4K displays and 60Hz 8K UHD support, plus AMD Zega graphics built right in
- High-speed connectivity : Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4, WiFi 6 and a user-configurable port for legacy devices.
- Compact and ready to expand : Modern, space-saving 0.62-liter design that’s easy to upgrade, with sliding chassis design
- Superior energy efficiency : Draws as little as 10W for minimal environmental impact and lower operating cost, plus whisper-quiet 34.7dBA operation at full load
4K resolution and quad-display support
*Configurable ports are confirmed during the order process
*Configurable VGA ports do support 4K resolutions, due to transfer-speed limit
**High-resolution/multi-displays requires sufficient memory bandwidth
Hyper – realistic 8K support
Specifically, PN50 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) – bringing every image to life in breathtaking style.
With support for up to four 4K displays*, ASUS Mini PC PN50 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges, halls, exhibitions and retail stores,
all powered from just one device – saving on both cost and maintenance. Also, With PN50 Quad-displays support*, it would be easier to share information at workplaces,
offices or conference rooms that need people to be informed simultaneously, directly and without time differences.
*High-resolution / multi-display support requires sufficient memory bandwidth.