Founded in 2001, Antenova M2M is a leading provider of high performing standard antennas and RF antenna modules for wireless M2M, IoT, and consumer electronic devices.
Antenova market proven ranges of antennas and RF antenna solutions are ideally suited for a broad range of wireless connectivity requirements – GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®, and ISM.
Antenova commitment to operational excellence and innovation in antenna design that makes them stand out from their competitors. By focusing on customers worldwide, and the demands of the rapidly growing M2M, IoT, and connected consumer electronics markets, Antenova have steadily gained market share in the key areas of Home Appliance, Automotive, Wearables, Healthcare, Industrial and Retail, Smart Cities and Smart Grid.
Antenova M2M is fast becoming the antenna provider of choice for leading module vendors and systems integrators. This is because Antenova off-the-shelf antenna solutions provide high efficiency, low power consumption and reliable performance that are required for wireless M2M, IoT, and embedded electronic applications.
• Antenova’s market-leading antenna solutions include:
• The ceriiANT; flexiiANT; lamiiAnt and gigaNOVA ranges of standard off-the-shelf antennas
• The RADIONOVA range of RF antenna modules
• Custom antenna design services – we are not limited by a single design methodology, we use the latest materials to provide the optimum performance in every customer’s design, whether it is FR4, ceramic, stamp metal, FPC, plastic carrier, LDS (Laser Direct Structuring) or any other advanced antenna technology.
Antenova expert support covers every aspect of antenna design, including the use of our advanced CTIA, approved chambers, test equipment, and the latest simulation software tools. In particular, Antenova can assist in the specialist areas of:
• Architecture review and guidance
• Gerber file review and PCB stack-up
• Antenna matching
• Return loss measurements
• Antenna efficiency
• 360-degree rotating 3D radiation patterns
• OTA (over the air) pre-compliance active testing to any network requirement
• SAR testing
• Active GNSS (global navigation satellite system) testing for TTFF (time to first fix) and CN (carrier to noise)
Antennas are extremely sensitive, which means their performance can easily be compromised by their operating environment. So your choice of the antenna should never be based just on the specifications in the datasheet. This is where Antenova M2M makes a difference.
Antenova M2M provides the broadest range of high-performance antenna solutions, and combine this with first class, first-hand technical support from their own expert antenna design engineers. The same engineers who design Antenova antennas will also be supporting you as you integrate your chosen Antenova antenna into your product design.